7 SECRETS of a Happy Life
1. Have Self-Respect: If I don’t love and respect myself, who will? It all starts right here with ME. If I think that I’m a pretty good person, it doesn’t much matter what anyone else thinks. And the irony is that once I like myself, most everyone else will like me too. People enjoy being around people who speak well of themselves – not in an arrogant boastful way, but with honest self-appreciation.
2. Forgive Everyone for Everything: Angry and happy don’t mix. Flush out the angry, and the happy has a place to put down roots. Until we forgive everyone for everything, we hold on to anger and resentment. Once we forgive, we can become happy. Forgiving is not a gift to someone else – Forgiving is our gift to ourselves – a great gift – the gift ofhappiness.
3. Be Grateful for All of Life: Each of us has been infinitely blessed – beginning with the gift of life. Whatever may appear to be missing or broken on any particular day, our glass is not half full, it is 99.9% full. More practically, when we feel ungrateful, we become unhappy. When we choose to feel and express our gratitude, the act of feeling and speaking our thanks creates a happiness within us. The more we express our gratitude, the more we have for which to be grateful. Today and every day, take time to celebrate life – whether an hour’s meditation in a quiet natural space, or a brief moment’s conscious pause to breathe deeply and celebrate gratitude for life.
4. Choose Happiness: Everything in life is a choice. There is never anything we ever “need” to do. Every action and thought is a choice and has consequences – pleasant or unpleasant. Whether you go to work today, change jobs, smile at the bank teller, order fried fish, yell at your kids, complain about life, hold a daily celebration of gratitude for life – they are all choices. Happiness is a choice. Stay alert and make conscious choices forhappiness.
5. Begin at the End: You can never reach your destination if you don’t have a destination. Decide what accomplishments you want recorded on your tombstone. Take a whole quiet day to consider your life. Be very clear that your happiness does NOT depend on reaching your goal. In fact, it’s the reverse. Your happiness depends on accepting whatever life throws at you while you walk the path toward your goal. What is important for your happiness is having a goal, and working toward it.
6. Start Today: Whatever you want in life, start today. Not tomorrow – today. Let it be a small beginning – a tiny beginning. Your happiness depends on starting today – every day.
7. Life is NOT “Supposed to be Fair”: Know that there is no single way that life is “supposed” to be. Demanding that life meet our expectations is a sure fire recipe for a miserable existence. Life is a game with no rules. Life just happens to us regardless of our best intentions. Our only path to happiness lies in being open to receiving whatever life throws at us – with Gratitude. Have NO Expectations of life.
7 Secrets of Successful Students
Success is directly related to the effort we put forth. Successful students know how to apply simple principles to maximize their time and effort. So what are they?
Here are seven secrets that successful students know:
1. Go to class. Half the battle is getting yourself to class. If you skip class once, chances are you’ll do it again. It’s one thing to be sick, but it’s entirely another to be lazy. Remember: you’re paying for your education. You might as well show up.
2. Read your syllabus. The teacher might not have time to review the entire syllabus in class. Save yourself a headache (or five) and be aware of each teacher’s attendance policy, grading scale, cellphone/laptop use guidelines, and anything else that it is in the syllabus.
3. Talk to your teacher. Introduce yourself, raise your hand in class, and stop by the teacher’s office hours. In general, get them to know who you are. In the future, if you have an issue, they will be more likely to help you.
4. Use a calendar. Use the calendar app on your phone, Google Calendar, a student planner, or a desk calendar. Mark test days, project due dates, appointments, and other commitments to avoid any scheduling conflicts.
5. Ask questions. Raise your hand in class, visit your teacher’s office hours, or shoot an email to ask any questions you have. That’s what they are there for.
6. Be prepared. Do your homework. Study early to avoid cramming. Don’t hand in sloppy work. Be on time for class. It’s not rocket science, but many students struggle to realize the importance of these simple things.
7. Prioritize. You’re in school to learn. Don’t forget that. Work, friends, activities, and all the rest definitely have their place but shouldn’t take priority away from your education.
7 Secrets to a successful DREAMS!
- Dream! To create a dream life you have to imagine it first. Make sure you dream as massive as you can. There is no limitation in dreaming, there are no boundaries neither, and there are no people who would judge you for your dreams! Only when you dream the dreams will have chance to come true!
- Feel your dreams! Make sure you notice your good feelings about the abundance in your dreams. Take a tour of your new life. What are you going to do with all that money, the best job ever, and the people in your dream? How does it feel to be surrounded by endless beauty and resources? What do you do to have fun? How do you like yourself and how does it feel to see yourself in one of the mirrors in your dream home. Dive into these feelings, bath in them, and imagine it is your reality and your current present is just a glimpse back into the past. Great feelings from our future might pull us forward exactly as the bad feelings from the past hold us back. When you know how great you feel in your dreams your body wants to create these feelings too and your dreams will come true!
- Believe in your dreams! Argue with that little voice inside yourself. How does it know that having money isn’t good? How does it know that you can’t have it? Challenge that voice until there is nothing left to argue. This voice is part of your subconscious mind and tells you what you have learnt over theyears. This learning might have been true for some occasions, but might not be true at all for all events occurring in future. Having faith in your dreams certainly helps to make them true!
- Have trust in your dreams! When you trust that your dreams will come true one day, they will. Looking back on your life, can you think of something you dreamt as a child and later in life you actually had this dream come true? Often we are not aware of this, but when we stop for a second in our busy life we might find a connection between our reality and a dream, a vision, or something we believed earlier in life. Trust that life’s journey will bring you to the realisation of your dreams by simply keeping hold of them.
- Trust your self and your feelings! Take opportunities when you they arise. You only can realise your dreams when you take the necessary steps towards them. As long as an opportunity presented to you feels right to you, you can only win, no matter what other people think! When you follow your own intuition and take the chances you soon will be moving toward your dreams!
- Value yourself! Count the good things, people, and achievements in your life rather than the negative attributes of it! Have a diary where you can make a note of every little success or miracle you have had during one day! Make sure you take care of your health. How you treat your body is how much you value yourself. The more you value yourself the more likely you will feel that you deserve your dreams to come true!
- Be true to yourself! Your dreams should be in alignment with what is important to you. When your dreams reflect what you are passionate about, what you love, and what you stand for you dream your own dreams and only these will be truly the ones that would make you happy!
🙂 THAT’S WHY I LOVE 777 🙂